Monday, 8 June 2015

It's 4am, it's light outside and I can't sleep. I'm watching Bob's Burgers and honestly I love this show so much. In my opinion it is the best cartoon ever. The jokes aren't racist/sexist/homophobic and the family love each other and never use other members as the butt of the jokes. It's perfect. It can be a bit dry sometimes and it's not laugh out loud funny but it's so clever and it makes me so happy. The fact I have to wait until October for series six is, in the words of Tina Belcher, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, but I can watch every episode multiple times and it's still as heartwarming as the first time I watched it.

In other news I finished and passed the year. It's a high 2.2 and it could be better but honestly I'm happy with it. After first and second term I genuinely thought I was going to fail the year so I'm just glad I passed. I can't wait to get out of Egham for summer either. As much as I've grown to love the shit little place, I will always prefer being in Wales. I go back a week Saturday and I can't wait. This Saturday I fly out to Amsterdam with my flatmates for next year and I'm so excited! There are so many things I'm excited to do while I'm there. I'm sure it will be the best holiday I've ever had. Anyway I'm tired and should probably at least try and get some sleep. All the love. X

No comments:

Post a Comment